Visit Cala d'Or + Portopetro
CALA D'OR + PORTOPETRO
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Cala d’Or and Portopetro. Portopetro is a small and peaceful former fishing village in the southeast of Mallorca, wrapped in a charming bay dotted with coves, beautiful landscapes and crystal clear waters.
During the Cala d’Or stop you get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill rest and beautiful beaches.
In April, May and October, the shuttle service to Cala d’Or + Portopetro runs on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. In June, July, August and September everyday. The visit Cala D’Or + Porto Petro is an 8 hours and 15 minutes experience.
- Cruise in waters of Portocolom, Cala Marçal, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Fortí, Cala Egos and Porto Petro, depending on the boarding spot.
- A an 8 hours and 15 minutes experience.
- 1 hour stop, from 11:40 to 12:40 in Porto Petro , an old fishing village where a few yachts and a large number of typical wooden fishing boats, the famous llaüts of the Balearic Islands are mooring. A few typical cafes and restaurants lay on the harbor promenade and two small beaches are within walking distance from the center of the town.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro, from 12:45 h and 13:30 h. During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- 3 hours and 15 minutes stop, from 14:15 h to 17:30 h. During the Cala d’Or stop you can get to know one of the most popular coastal areas in the south of Mallorca. You can enjoy a large pedestrian area, with all kinds of shops and if you feel like it, have a soft drink or an ice cream. Then, you can also chill and rest of beautiful beaches.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
- Environmental responsibility: We take care of our sea, our coast and our land. (+)
Departures in April, May and October on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. In June, July, August and September everyday.
€ 15/children (2 to 11 years)
Free Babies (0 to 2 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
Jetties and ports and of departure
- 10:00 h
- 10:15 h
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled by their shallow draft to get closer to the coast and visit places difficult or impossible for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family, the Eldest and children included.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancelation up to 24 hours before departure.
- In April, May and October, the shuttle service to Cala D’Or + Portopetro runs on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Everyday in June, July, August and September.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.