Visit Cala Figuera
Ride on our Starfish catamaran along the Majorcan east coast, with a visit to the charming and traditional fishing port of Cala Figuera. Enjoy the beautiful views, sailing through the magnificent ports and coves, where you can observe the seabed. We will make a stop for you to bathe in the waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
In Cala Figuera you can stroll through its relaxed streets, take postcard-worthy photos, observe the fleet of llauts (typical Majorcan fishing boats) and other fishing boats, the stretched out fishermen’s nets drying in the sun. Walk, contemplate the landscape and let yourself go.
- We will navigate the waters of Portocolom, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Forti, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Mondragó and Cala Figuera, depending on the place of embarkation.
- 45 ‘stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- 1 hour stop in the beautiful Cala Figuera. The landscape dominated by fishing boats floating in these crystalline waters, and the extended fishermen’s nets mean that we cannot avoid taking a photo of that beautiful moment.
- You can have a snack, have an ice cream or drink something at any time in our snack bar.
- Take photos and videos to have the best memory of your experience.
- Enjoy the catamaran with slides and underwater vision.
- Responsible navigation: We have developed extraordinary measures for Covid 19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
€ 25 / adults
€ 14 / children (3 to 11 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
Jetties and ports and of departure
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled due to their shallow draft to approach the coast and visit difficult or impossible places for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family and children.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- If you don’t see dolphins, you can repeat the tour. You will be granted another ticket for free.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancellation.
- On June, July, August and September departures every day.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.
- Compulsory temperature screening.
Cala Mondragó is located in the municipality of Santanyí, 5 km from s’Alquería Blanca. The characteristics of this cove, fine sand and shallow waters make it suitable for the little ones as well as being one of the most beautiful and largest inlets of the island.
Located in the southern part of the Mallorcan east coast. It was discovered by a group of artists who settled there in the 30s, and thus became the first tourist resort in Mallorca.
It opens into two arms forming a Greek y that originates the Caló d’en Busques and the Caló d’en Boira, where the Torrent des Homs empties. This geological cliff is one of the longest, narrowest and most protected in the open sea of the Balearic Islands.