Visit Cala Figuera
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran along the Majorcan east coast and visit the charming and traditional fishing port of Cala Figuera. Enjoy the beautiful views, cruising through the spectacular ports and coves, where you can observe the seabed. We will make a stop to make a. swim in Cala Mondragó waters and its Natural Park.
In Cala Figuera you can wander around relaxed streets, take. postcard-worthy pictures, observe the llauts (typical Majorcan fishing boats) fleet and other fishing boats and the stretched-out fishermen’s nets drying in the sun. Walk, contemplate the landscape, and just let it go.
Departures every day.
- Cruise on Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Egos, Es Fortí, Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Ferrera, Cala Marçal and Portocolom waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- 01 hour stop, from 15:10 h to 16:10 h, to enjoy the pretty Cala Figuera. Floating fishing boats and the extended fishermen’s nets are prevailing on the landscape. Picture or video of this beautiful moment can´t be helped to be taken.
- 45 ‘stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
- Environmental responsibility: We take care of our sea, our coast and our land. (+)
Departures every day
This experience is provisionally suspended, due to the end of the 2021 season.
It will start again next April 2022.
€ 25 / adults
€ 14 / children (2 to 11 years)
Free Babies (0 to 2 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
Jetties and ports and of departure
Jetties and coordinates
Caló d’es Pou (Es Fortí):
- 13:10 h
- 13:25 h
- 13:35 h
Caló d’es Pou (Es Fortí)
- 13:45 h
- 13:50 h
- 14:00 h
- 14:05 h
- 14:20 h
- 14:30 h
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled by their shallow draft to get closer to the coast and visit places difficult or impossible for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family, the Eldest and children included.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancelation up to 24 hours before departure.
- In June, July, August and September, Departures every day.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.