Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Portopetro, a small and peaceful former fishing village in the southeast of Mallorca. It is wrapped in a charming bay dotted with coves, beautiful landscapes and crystal clear waters.
Departures on everyday.
The Portopetro visit is a 3 hours experience.
- Cruise on Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran (Cala d’Or centre), Caló d’es Pou beach (Es Fortí beach) and Cala Egos waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- A 3 hours experience.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro, from 12:20 h and 13:05 h and 60 minutes self-guided visit of Portopetro to enjoy the village, from 11:15 h to 12:15 h.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
- Environmental responsibility: We take care of our sea, our coast and our land. (+)
€ 20/children (2 to 11 years)
Free Babies (0 to 2 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
From April to October.
- 10:15 h
- 10:25 h
Cala Gran (Cala d’Or centre)
- 10:40 h
Caló d’es Pou beach (Es Fortí beach)
- 10:50 h
- 11:05 h
Jetties and ports and of departure
Jetties and coordinates
Click on the coordinates of your departure point, you will be able to see on Google Maps the location of the jetty and how to get there.
- Cala Ferrera:
- Cala Esmeralda:
- Cala Gran (Cala d’Or centre):
- Caló d’es Pou beach (Es Fortí beach):
- Cala Egos:
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled by their shallow draft to get closer to the coast and visit places difficult or impossible for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family, the Eldest and children included.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancelation up to 24 hours before departure.
- Every day, during the months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October
Cala Mondragó is located in the municipality of Santanyí, 5 km from s’Alquería Blanca. The characteristics of this cove, fine sand and shallow waters make it suitable for the little ones as well as being one of the most beautiful and largest inlets of the island.
Located in the southern part of the Mallorcan east coast. It was discovered by a group of artists who settled there in the 30s, and thus became the first tourist resort in Mallorca.
It opens into two arms forming a Greek y that originates the Caló d’en Busques and the Caló d’en Boira, where the Torrent des Homs empties. This geological cliff is one of the longest, narrowest and most protected in the open sea of the Balearic Islands.
Any doubts or suggestions?
Whenever you had any doubts o suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Fill in the following form and we will mail you back as soon as possible.