Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Portopetro, a small and peaceful former fishing village in the southeast of Mallorca. It is wrapped in a charming bay dotted with coves, beautiful landscapes and crystal clear waters.
From Portocolom and Cala Marçal departures on Tuesday and Friday. Rest of ports, departures on everyday.
The Portopetro visit is a 3 hours experience.
- Cruise on Portocolom, Cala Marçal, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Fortí and Cala Egos waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- A 3 hours experience.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Portopetro, from 12:45 h and 13:30 h and 60 minutes self-guided visit of Portopetro to enjoy the village, from 11:40 h to 12:40 h.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
- Environmental responsibility: We take care of our sea, our coast and our land. (+)
From Portocolom and Cala Marçal departures on Tuesday and Friday.
Rest of ports, departures on everyday.
Tickets from rest of ports
€ 15/children (2 to 11 years)
Free Babies (0 to 2 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
- 10:00 h
Caló d’es Pou beach (Es Fortí beach)
- 11:20 h
- 10:15 h
- 11:35 h
- 10:45 h
- 10:55 h
- 11:10 h
Jetties and ports and of departure
Jetties and coordinates
Click on the coordinates of your departure point, you will be able to see on Google Maps the location of the jetty and how to get there.
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled by their shallow draft to get closer to the coast and visit places difficult or impossible for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family, the Eldest and children included.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancelation up to 24 hours before departure.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.