CUSTOM MADE ROUTES
Our Starfish catamaran is ready to offer you an event on board. Choose between a wedding, an anniversary, a birthday, etc.
The entire crew will work to make the event unique. If to this you add an idyllic landscape, turquoise waters, sheltered beaches and virgin coves, your success is assured.
You will enjoy the freedom of navigation and you will be able to visit the most exclusive and remote places of the Majorcan east.
You can make stops to take a bath or snorkel in dreamy corners, which you may not know. Your experience will be unforgettable.
Get in touch with us and tell us what you want, we will start our entire experience so that you can enjoy your best day at sea.
We offer different schedules, which can be half or full day.
- We will sail along the eastern coast of Mallorca. This extends from Portocolom to Cala Figuera and includes the beaches of Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Forti, Cala Egos, Porto Petro, Cala Barca and Cala Mondragó.
- Stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters.
- Take photos and videos to have the best memory of your experience.
- Enjoy the catamaran with slides and underwater vision.
- You can have a snack, have an ice cream or drink something at any time in our snack bar.
- Responsible navigation: We have developed extraordinary measures for Covid 19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
We call you
Leave us your phone and we will contact you
Jetties and ports and of departure
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled due to their shallow draft to approach the coast and visit difficult or impossible places for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family and children.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- If you don’t see dolphins, you can repeat the tour. You will be granted another ticket for free.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.
- Compulsory temperature screening.
Cala Mondragó is located in the municipality of Santanyí, 5 km from s’Alquería Blanca. The characteristics of this cove, fine sand and shallow waters make it suitable for the little ones as well as being one of the most beautiful and largest inlets of the island.
Located in the southern part of the Mallorcan east coast. It was discovered by a group of artists who settled there in the 30s, and thus became the first tourist resort in Mallorca.
It opens into two arms forming a Greek y that originates the Caló d’en Busques and the Caló d’en Boira, where the Torrent des Homs empties. This geological cliff is one of the longest, narrowest and most protected in the open sea of the Balearic Islands.