ENJOY THIS AMAZING CRUISE TO OBSERVE DOLPHINS
Cruise along the beaches and coves next to the cliffs shaping the coast full of caves and holes. This route presents a high ecological, scenic and panoramic interest.
See how the dolphins swim and play. A picture of them in their natural habitat can be taken to remember it.
We will make a stop to swim and slide down our fun slides.
- Cruise on Portocolom, Cala Marçal, Cala Ferrera, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Gran, Es Forti, Cala Egos, Porto Petro and Cala Barca’s waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- Dolphin watching is in open sea at about three miles from Cala Barca.
- 45 minutes stop to swim and snorkel in the awesome crystal-clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- Snacks, an ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Enjoy the catamaran provided with slides and underwater vision.
- Seeing dolphins is not guaranteed, as it is not totally manageable, and it is a natural process.
- Responsible cruising: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid 19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
€ 49 / adults
€ 20 / children (3 to 11 years)
Free cancelation: Cancel up to 24 hours before departure and get a full refund.
Best online rate guaranteed.
Jetties and ports and of departure
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Nuestras embarcaciones están habilitadas por su poco calado para acercarse a la costa y visitar lugares difíciles o imposibles para otros.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family and children.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- If you don’t see dolphins, you can repeat the tour. You will be granted another ticket for free.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancellation.
- On June, July, August and September departures every day.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.
- Compulsory temperature screening.
Cala Mondragó is located in the municipality of Santanyí, at 5 km from s’Alquería Blanca. Apart from being one of the most beautiful and largest inlets of the island, the features of this cove, fine sand and shallow waters make it suitable for the little ones.
Located in the southern part of the Majorcan east coast, it was discovered by a group of artists who settled there in the 30s, and thus became the first tourist resort in Mallorca.
It is a coastal harbour formed by the Caló d’en Busques and the Caló d’en Boira. The union of these two points give the harbour a Y-shape. Embedded within the cliffs, this geological feature is one of the longest, narrowest and most sheltered from the open sea of the Balearic Islands.