Cala Mondragó Shuttle
Cruise on our Starfish catamaran to Cala Mondragó, one of the best unspoiled beaches in Mallorca. It is a beach of fine white sand with incredible crystal-clear turquoise waters. It is located in Mondragó Natural.
Once there you can have swim and observe the seabed can be observed.
Departure days on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
- Cruise on Porto Petro, Cala Barca, Cala Egos, Es Fortí, Cala Gran, Cala Esmeralda, Cala Ferrera, Cala Marçal and Portocolom waters, depending on the boarding spot.
- 45 ‘stop to swim and snorkel in the incredible crystal clear waters of Cala Mondragó and its Natural Park.
- During the swimming stop you can slide down the huge bow slide and the smaller stern slides. It will make the dip much more exciting and funnier.
- Through our Eye-to-eye underwater viewing pods you can enjoy the experience of watching the fishes in their natural habitat, observe the seabed and see how the sea colour changes.
- Self-guided visit and landing (optional) in Cala Mondragó to enjoy the landscape, the beaches and the Mondragó Natural Park It is a 04h15 stop (from 12:45 h to 17:00 h).
- Snacks, ice creams or drinks are available at any time in our snack bar.
- Take pictures and videos to have the best reminder of your experience.
- Responsible navigation: We have worked out extraordinary measures against Covid19. The catamaran is safer than ever (+).
Departures on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
€ 14/children (2 to 11 years)
Free Babies (0 to 2 years)
Best online rate guaranteed.
Jetties and ports and of departure
Jetties and coordinates
- 09:30 h
- 09:45 h
- 10:00 h
- 10:10 h
- 10:20 h
- 10:30 h
- 10:35 h
- 10:55 h
- 11:00 h
The advantages of cruising with a catamaran
- Comfort: The stability when cruising is excellent (almost zero list).
- Dizziness: The incidence of dizziness is reduced on multi-hulled ships.
- Habitability and space: It is much wider and more spacious than a similarly sized monohull.
- Comfort: Our boats are enabled by their shallow draft to get closer to the coast and visit places difficult or impossible for others.
- Safety: It is very safe and suitable for the whole family, the Eldest and children included.
- Crew: highly qualified and specialized professionals with years of experience.
- Wearing sunscreen is essential.
- Carrying a towel, a swimsuit or bikini, a hat and sunglasses is highly recommended.
- Drinks and ice creams can be purchased on board.
- Snorkelling gears and swimming stuff (pool noodles and boards) are not provided.
- The boarding places, route and duration of the trip may be unexpectedly altered on account of the sea state, weather conditions or any justified reason.
- Tickets can be purchased on board, at your hotel, from official kiosks or online on our web site (click here).
- Paper and e-vouchers accepted. Get it on your phone or print it.
- Best online rate guaranteed.
- Free cancelation up to 24 hours before departure.
- In June, July, August and September, the shuttle service to Cala Mondragó runs on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly
- Restricted passengers capacity to avoid crowdedness.